List of NonProfit Organizations on Plastic Surgery: Their Missions and Visions
Plastic surgery is a medical procedure done by plastic surgeons to correct certain body deformities. But this operation really costs high making it difficult for the poor to afford it. That is why non-profit organizations, foundations, and groups were created to help those people by means of giving them free plastic surgery operations - theon plastic surgery.
• Plasticos Foundation is a volunteer organization dedicated to provide plastic surgery operations to children with birth defects, congenital malformations and traumatic configurations. The organization believes that these children with deformities deserve to be made whole, and this can only be done through plastic surgery.
Women for World Health
• Women for World Health is an international organization run by women and has a primary concern on helping deprived communities through medical and educational assistance.
• Operation Smile was founded by a plastic surgeon named Dr. William P. Magee together with his wife Kathleen. This organization focuses on helping children with cleft lips and cleft palates. Operation Smile also envisions a world full of smiles because it believes that smiles bring life to the world.
Children’s Corrective Surgery Society
• Children’s Corrective Surgery Society is a non-profit organization that provides free surgery operations on plastic and reconstructive surgery to children with birth defects. Aside from this, the organization also provides medicines and medical supplies to hospitals.
Face To Face
• Face To Face is an international organization and a humanitarian arm of the Educational and Research Foundation for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS Foundation). The primary objective of this organization is to help children who were abandoned by their families because of their facial deformities through plastic surgery.
Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists
• Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists is a volunteer non-profit organization that focuses on the promotion of education, enhancement of clinical skills, and the delivery of quality skin care to their patients through the help of their certified and eligible plastic surgeons.
Thison plastic surgery tells that beauty is for everybody that those people with facial deformities do not deserve any pity. What they need is your help.
I am a Article Source:
I am ain San Andrea, California and I had already performed many successful reconstructive surgery operations in hundreds of patients who have body deformities such as cleft lip, cleft palate and fractured nose, etc. I also believe that everyone deserves to be called “beautiful”.